If you’re an IT Professional looking for exponential career growth and development, you are going to love working at Gensco!
We are GROWING and adding key roles immediately within our IT Department, including an iOS Developer, to help support an incredible Team.
The iOS Developer is responsible for developing and maintaining proprietary software for use by Gensco, its Team Members and Customers. This position will design, develop and maintain Gensco’s iOS applications.
What Gensco Can Offer You as a Team Member
- You won’t be just a number
- Skip the commute with remote and hybrid opportunities that work for your schedule
- Plenty of upward mobility and training
- Be a part of a diverse team with a multitude of skillsets and talents
- Work in a collaborative environment, whether you’re working onsite or remotely
- Hone your skills by working on creative internal applications
What You Can Offer Gensco as an iOS Developer
- Completion of a college program in information technology or related studies
- Proficient in Swift & experienced with Objective C
- Minimum of 3 years of iOS development or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with agile development practices
- Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews
- Decision making skills and understanding tradeoffs when choosing to use third party libraries. Superior Customer service-oriented approach, responds to requests with a sense of urgency
The Company You’d Be Supporting
Gensco, Inc. is a successful HVAC wholesale distributor and manufacturer doing business in the Pacific Northwest for over 70 years. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and value to our customers and providing opportunity and job satisfaction for our 900+ Team Members throughout Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, and Alaska.
Gensco’s Mission: “Provide all of our customers with quality products and services the first time, every time, and to provide all Team Members with opportunity and job satisfaction.”
The Fine Print
Fully remote for Team Members in WA, CA, OR, ID, MT, AK, and NV, but must report to Corporate office in Tacoma, WA for 2 weeks of training. Company will provide lodging, transportation, and meal reimbursement during training period if travel requires overnight stay.
Our Team Members enjoy excellent wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits include health care coverage, LTD, 401k Profit Sharing Retirement plan, paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
Come join our successful Team!
Gensco is a drug free company and EOE.
For an opportunity to join our winning team, please apply online at https://gensco.applytojob.com/