Warehouse Team Member
Now offering a SIGNING BONUS of $1,500 for this position!
Gensco has an immediate opening for a Warehouse Team Member at our branch in Portland, OR!
This position is Monday- Friday 2:30am - 11:00am OR 11:00am - 7:30pm!
Day to Day Warehouse Team Member Activities
- Provide excellent customer service to all Gensco customers and fellow Team Members
- Receive in product shipments, unload, and put away products in warehouse bin location
- Pick customer orders, verify order accuracy, and prepare for delivery
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklifts, order pickers, pallet jacks
- Assist fellow Team Members as needed
Warehouse Team Member Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to frequently work at heights up to 30'
- Regular, consistent attendance for scheduled shifts
Gensco, Inc. is a successful HVAC wholesale distributor and manufacturer doing business in the Pacific Northwest for over 70 years. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and value to our customers and providing opportunity and job satisfaction for our 900+ Team Members throughout Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, and Alaska.
Gensco’s Mission: “Provide all of our customers with quality products and services the first time, every time, and to provide all Team Members with opportunity and job satisfaction.”
- Paid weekly – paid every Thursday for the prior work week
- Paid on the job training – including material handling equipment such as forklifts, order pickers and pallet jacks
- Clean, safe, and well-organized warehouse facilities
- Team Member appreciation days
- Essential business – able to remain fully operational during pandemic lockdown periods
- Promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare coverage, long term disability insurance, Profit Sharing 401(k) Retirement Plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick leave, and tuition reimbursement program.
Gensco is a drug free company and EOE.
For an opportunity to join our winning team, please apply online at https://gensco.applytojob.com