Inside Sales Representative
Now offering a $1,500 signing bonus for this position!
Gensco currently has a great opportunity available for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Seattle, WA!
This position is Monday- Friday 7:30am - 4:30pm!
Day to Day Inside Sales Representative Activities
- Perform a wide variety of inside sales responsibilities
- Assist all customers in a friendly, courteous manner
- Accurately process verbal or written customer orders
- Continually develop and maintain strong product knowledge
Inside Sales Representative Requirements
- High school diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of products sold and product application
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to handle multiple activities in a fast-paced environment
Gensco, Inc. is a successful HVAC wholesale distributor and manufacturer doing business in the Pacific Northwest for over 70 years. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and value to our customers and providing opportunity and job satisfaction for our 900+ Team Members throughout Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, and Alaska.
Gensco’s Mission: “Provide all of our customers with quality products and services the first time, every time, and to provide all Team Members with opportunity and job satisfaction.”
- Paid weekly – paid every Thursday for the prior work week
- Paid on the job training – including material handling equipment such as forklifts, order pickers and pallet jacks
- Clean, safe, and well-organized warehouse facilities
- Team Member appreciation days
- Essential business – able to remain fully operational during pandemic lockdown periods
- Promotional opportunities
Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare coverage, long term disability insurance, Profit Sharing 401(k) Retirement Plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick leave, and tuition reimbursement program.
Gensco is a drug free company and EOE.
For an opportunity to join our winning team, please apply online at https://gensco.applytojob.com