Exciting things are happening at Gensco!
If you’re an IT Professional looking for exponential career growth and development, you are going to love working at Gensco!
We are GROWING and adding 10 key roles immediately within our IT Department, including an Android Developer, to help support an incredible Team. Check out our Careers Page to see what other opportunities we have available in IT!
Schedule Monday-Friday Flexible Day Shift
Full Time - Pay Range $95,000-$125,000 annually based on experience
What Gensco Can Offer You as a Team Member
- You won’t be just a number
- Skip the commute with remote and hybrid opportunities that work for your schedule
- Plenty of upward mobility and training
- Be a part of a diverse team with a multitude of skillsets and talents
- Work in a collaborative environment, whether you’re working onsite or remotely
- Hone your skills by working on creative internal applications
What You’d Be Doing as an Android Developer
- Assist with the technical design and planning for the development of Android applications.
- Develop and maintain Android applications following Gensco’s standards and best practices.
- Develop and implement new features and functionality as required.
- Triage issues and implement bug fixes for Android applications.
- Assist in training of Junior Android developers.
- Development, modification, and support for other Gensco applications and websites.
The Company You’d Be Supporting
Gensco, Inc. is a successful HVAC wholesale distributor and manufacturer doing business in the Pacific Northwest for over 70 years. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and value to our customers and providing opportunity and job satisfaction for our 1,000+ Team Members throughout Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, and Alaska.
Gensco’s Mission: “Provide all of our customers with quality products and services the first time, every time, and to provide all Team Members with opportunity and job satisfaction.”
The Fine Print
- Candidates applying within Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington are available for fully remote work.
- Must be willing to train in Tacoma, WA for two weeks after hire. Fully remote positions must be willing and able to travel to our corporate offices in Tacoma, WA and Elk Grove, CA periodically with advanced notice. Travel and lodging expenses will be covered by Gensco.
- Completion of a college program in information technology or related studies.
- Proficient in Kotlin & experience with Java.
- Minimum of 3 years of Android development or equivalent experience.
- Familiarity with agile development practices.
- Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests, and performing code reviews.
Our team members enjoy excellent wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits include health care coverage, LTD, 401k Profit Sharing Retirement plan, paid vacation, paid holidays and paid sick leave.
Come join our successful team! Gensco is a drug free company and EOE.
For an opportunity to join our winning team, please apply online at https://gensco.applytojob.com/