Commercial Inside Sales Quoter/Estimator
Gensco currently has an amazing opportunity available to join our Commercial Sales Team at our Corporate Offices in Tacoma, WA as a Commercial Inside Sales Quoter/Estimator!
This job is Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
Gensco, Inc. is a successful HVAC wholesale distributor and manufacturer doing business in the Northwest for over 70 years. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding service and value to our customers and providing opportunity and job satisfaction for our Team Members throughout Washington, Oregon, Montana, Idaho, and Alaska.
Gensco's Mission: "Provide all of our Customers with quality products and services the first time, every time, and to provide all Team Members with opportunity and job satisfaction."
The Commercial Inside Sales Quoter/Estimator is responsible for gaining and maintaining a working knowledge of all assigned commercial products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing job-specific pricing to customers in an accurate and reliable manner so that the customers can bid on Commercial and Multi-Family Projects.
- Responsible for maintaining a working knowledge of all assigned Commercial products.
- Meet Gensco Standard of “no late Quotes” with 100% accuracy.
- Actively pursue closing sales and opportunities for additional sales by interacting directly with customer or in support of Gensco’s sales teams.
- Achieve Quoted Sales and GP% goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- Two year degree and/or equivalent work experience required
- Knowledge of HVAC products, specifically commercial applications
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage details in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Exhibits a sense of urgency for deadlines
- Able to monitor own work to ensure quality
- Able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Able to handle difficult and demanding customers in a calm and professional manner
- Able to prioritize and follow through with all commitments
- Able to read and understand basic plans to perform take offs to identify products for Quotes
- Able to recognize issues and resolve or escalate appropriately
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products and other PC applications
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly credible, high degree of honesty, ethics and integrity
- Willing to “think out of the box” and identify process improvement opportunities
- Can work sitting or standing and move about the facility freely
Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare coverage, long term disability insurance, Profit Sharing 401(k) Retirement Plan, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid sick leave, and tuition reimbursement program.
Gensco is a drug free company and EOE.
For an opportunity to join our winning team, please apply online at https://Gensco.applytojob.com/apply